Etiketter

onsdag 2 april 2014

English

Fletcher quickly picked up the phone.

-Hello who’s this? 
-This is inspector Jarvis. 
  • Well hello, Fletcher answered nervously.
  • Yes we would like you to come down to the station for a little talk, Said Jarvis.
  • What is this about? Fletcher said with a trembeling voice.
  • It’s about the murder of Pat Lambourn, said Jarvis
  • Well I’ll be right there inspector, Fletcher answered trying to sound as normal as possible.

  • Marsh I need to go right now, if the police come and start asking questions, say that I went to go buy stuff, Fletcher said packing his tuff into his bag. 
  • Why would the police come, you said you weren’t involved in this, Marsh said with angry.
  • Well it’s not entirely true, Flether said 
  • sigh, well you leave me no choice but to lie, said Marsh
  • Thank you I’ll se you when I se you, said Fletcher 

He took his bags and left. Moments later Marsh hear knocks on her door. 
-I’m coming just a minut, said Marsh
-Open up it’s the police, said Jarvis
Marsh goes up to the door and in comes four police officers including Jarvis.
-Where is he?,said Jarvis
-Who are you talking about? said Marsh keeping her pokerface
-Don’t play games with ous, It’s against the law to lie to an officer,said Jarvis
-Well he just said he needed to go buy some food, Said marsh
-Okey but he’s our prime murder suspect in our case,said Jarvis
-Well I don’t know where he is now, said Marsh getting a little uncomfortable

knock knock

-Hey Marsh it’s me I forgot my phone
-schh, Don’t say were here, Jarvis whispered 
-Ok wait a second,said Marsh
Marsh opens the door and Fletcher immediately gets tackled to the floor
-Fletcher you are under arrest for the murder of Pat Lambourn anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have right to an attorney if you can’t afford one you will be given one by the state.

-Please it wasn’t me I’m innocent,Fletcher screamed
-You’re coming with me, said Jarvis.
-Please it was Watts, Said Fletcher
-He’s blackmailing me please he murdered Pat and forced me to seem suspicious,Fletcher cried out
-That doesn’t seem like an impossible thing but there is more proof of you killing him,said Jarvis

After som research done by Jarvis he went to interrogate Watts. And he caught him red handed hiding his knife under a floor plank. Later Watts was arrested and Fletcher was relesed. And everybody was super happy.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar