Etiketter

onsdag 8 oktober 2014

My first concert

My first concert was when i was nine years old. It was with my dad, mom and my sister who's 3 years older than me.  It was a band called Delirious that we listened to at home. We traveled all the way to Göteborg. When we got there the place was already filled. But we still managed to get a good spot. I really enjoyed the music and sharing it with a crowd that liked it as much as I did was great. After some while they paused to talk to the audience. He looked at me and the spotlight hit me.
He asked, what's your name?
I answered, Benjamin.
He then  proceeded to ask how old i was and other such things. I was really amazed that he talked to me. Then he asked me to listen to him. He said, I'm gonna give you a piece of advice, Marry a good woman and listen to her, otherwise she will throw you out. After he smiled and the band started to play again. It was the best first concert ever.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar